What is the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) encoding the pre-fusion stabilized spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycero3-methoxypolyethylene glycol-2000 [PEG2000-DMG]
- 1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]
- tromethamine hydrochloride
- acetic acid
- sodium acetate
Can I get the vaccine if I have severe allergies?
Who should NOT get the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine?
- had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine
- had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine