David J. Knysak, MD
Double Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician
Allergies and Immunology
David J. Knysak is a double board-certified internal medicine physician specializing in allergy treatment and immunology. He has been practicing medicine since 1982.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Internship & Residency Training: internal medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University, both in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship Training: allergy, asthma and immunology, University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (past president)
- DuPage County Medical Society
- Chicago Asthma Consortium
Schedule your appointment with Dr. David Knysak at Oak Brook Allergists by calling (630) 574-0460 or request an appointment now.