Raymond M. Pongonis Jr., MD
Double Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician
Allergies and Immunology
Raymond M. Pongonis Jr. is a double board-certified internal medicine physician specializing in allergy treatment and immunology. He has been practicing medicine since 2007.
Education & Training
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio
- Internship & Residency Training: internal medicine, Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship Training: pediatric and adult allergy and immunology, Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Illinois State Medical Society
- DuPage County Medical Society
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Raymond Pongonis Jr. at Oak Brook Allergists by calling (630) 574-0460 or request an appointment now.