Zachary E. Rubin, MD
Allergy and Immunology
Zachary E. Rubin is a board-certified pediatrician specializing in allergy treatment and immunology. He grew up in Naperville and is excited to be practicing medicine in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio
- Internship & Residency Training: Pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine in
- Fellowship Training: Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology, Washington University
School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Illinois State Medical Society
- DuPage County Medical Society
Research Publications in Allergy & Immunology
- Rubin, Zachary E., et al. Siblings with a novel MED12 variant and Ohdo syndrome with immune defects. Clinical Genetics. July 26, 2020.
- Rubin, Zachary E., et al. Seafood Graded Oral Food Challenge Outcomes in a Pediatric Tertiary
Care Center. World Allergy Organization Journal. May 13(5) 2020.
- Rubin Zachary E., et al. Prevalence and Outcomes of Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases in
Hospitalized Children in the United States. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. Pract. Sep – Oct 6(5) 2018.
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Zachary Rubin, at Oak Brook Allergists by calling (630) 574-0460 or request an appointment now.