Zachary E. Rubin, MD
Double Board-Certified Pediatrician
Allergy and Immunology
Zachary E. Rubin is a double board-certified pediatrician specializing in allergy treatment and immunology. He grew up in Naperville and is excited to be practicing medicine in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio
- Internship & Residency Training: Pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine in
- Fellowship Training: Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology, Washington University
School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Illinois State Medical Society
- DuPage County Medical Society
Research Publications in Allergy & Immunology
- Rubin, Zachary E., et al. Siblings with a novel MED12 variant and Ohdo syndrome with immune defects. Clinical Genetics. July 26, 2020.
- Rubin, Zachary E., et al. Seafood Graded Oral Food Challenge Outcomes in a Pediatric Tertiary
Care Center. World Allergy Organization Journal. May 13(5) 2020.
- Rubin Zachary E., et al. Prevalence and Outcomes of Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases in
Hospitalized Children in the United States. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. Pract. Sep – Oct 6(5) 2018.
- Dr. Rubin speaks with WBEZ Chicago regarding Chicago workers' ability to take COVID-19 tests instead of a vaccine
- Dr. Rubin speaks with the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Team (FAACT) regarding food allergy and COVID-19 misinformation
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC News regarding concerns surrounding Lollapalooza festival during COVID-19 spike
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding the countdown for Illinois loosening COVID-19 mitigation efforts
- Dr. Rubin discusses various topics in allergy with Dr. Mark Gomez on the Health 360 podcast with Dr. G. A Healthy Drive podcast through Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Dr. Rubin discusses the rise in fungal complications associated with COVID-19 cases in India
- Dr. Rubin discusses various topics in allergy on The House of Pod: A Medical Podcast
- Dr. Rubin interviews an Illinoian concerned about getting the COVID-19 vaccine on WBEZ radio
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding the concern that millions of Americans did not receive their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding a COVID-19 vaccine mix-up at an Aurora Mariano's pharmacy
- Dr. Rubin discusses pollen allergy on the Triangle 411 podcast show
- Dr. Rubin speaks with Tamara Hubbard, licensed clinical professional counselor, on her podcast show regarding social and emotional concerns surrounding food allergy
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding the rising COVID-19 cases and vaccine rollout
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding the newly approved Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding COVID-19 vaccine safety and herd immunity
- Dr. Rubin speaks to ABC-7 News regarding Elmhurst Unit School District 205's return to school plans
- Dr. Rubin answers 50 of the most commonly asked questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines
- Dr. Rubin speaks with parents and staff at Elmhurst Unit School District 205 regarding COVID-19 vaccines
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Zachary Rubin, at Oak Brook Allergists by calling (630) 574-0460 or request an appointment now.