TRUSTED ALLERGIST IN OAK BROOK IL
Here at Oak Brook Allergists, we offer a variety of services to help you diagnose and treat allergic, asthmatic, and immune system deficiencies. We have a team of highly qualified allergists, registered nurses, and nurse practitioners who know how to help you and your family breathe easier. If you are wondering what might warrant a trip to an Oak Brook allergist, this list of reasons to do so might help you out:
• One good reason to visit an allergist in Oak Brook is if you have asthma
that affects working, studying, sleeping, or exercising, or leads to frequent
trips to the emergency room. If you have ever been hospitalized as the
result of an asthma attack, schedule an appointment with Oak Brook
Allergists right away.
• An allergist can help with any food allergy—whether it is mild or severe.
• Severe reactions to bee or wasp stings also necessitate a visit with an Oak
• If you want to reduce your allergy symptoms and the need to take
medication, it is a good time to visit an allergist.
• Frequent allergy symptoms that lead to sinus infections, hives, or swelling
can affect your lifestyle and necessitate a visit with an Oak Brook allergist.
Call us today for more information.
120 Oakbrook Center, Suite 424, Oakbrook, IL in the heart of the mall
Monday and Thursday 10 am–1 pm and 3–7 pm
Tuesday 3–7 pm
Saturday 9 am–12 noon